PetitCompiler loading problem

Julien Delplanque-2
Hello,

I’d like to try PetitCompiler to speed-up a parser I did.

When trying to load it in a Pharo 6.1 image I have an error related to its configuration:

Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'JanKurs' project: 'PetitParser';
    configurationOf: #PetitCompiler; load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitCompiler) perform: #'loadStable'.

« Error : Name not found : Magritte-Tests-Pharo-Model »

Can someone help me?

I haven't tried in older images.

Julien

Re: PetitCompiler loading problem

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

PetitCompiler is not released for 6.1. Please try with #development and let me know if you still encounter the issue.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: PetitCompiler loading problem

Julien Delplanque-2
Hi,

Thanks for you answer.

I already tried and I do encounter the same issue with #development version.

Julien

> Le 24 nov. 2017 à 09:40, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> PetitCompiler is not released for 6.1. Please try with #development and let me know if you still encounter the issue.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

>> On Nov 24, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I’d like to try PetitCompiler to speed-up a parser I did.
>>
>> When trying to load it in a Pharo 6.1 image I have an error related to its configuration:
>>
>> Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'JanKurs' project: 'PetitParser';
>>   configurationOf: #PetitCompiler; load.
>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitCompiler) perform: #'loadStable'.
>>
>> « Error : Name not found : Magritte-Tests-Pharo-Model »
>>
>> Can someone help me?
>>
>> I haven't tried in older images.
>>
>> Julien
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: PetitCompiler loading problem

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

What script are you using?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Nov 24, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for you answer.
>
> I already tried and I do encounter the same issue with #development version.
>
> Julien
>> Le 24 nov. 2017 à 09:40, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> PetitCompiler is not released for 6.1. Please try with #development and let me know if you still encounter the issue.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>>> On Nov 24, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I’d like to try PetitCompiler to speed-up a parser I did.
>>>
>>> When trying to load it in a Pharo 6.1 image I have an error related to its configuration:
>>>
>>> Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'JanKurs' project: 'PetitParser';
>>>  configurationOf: #PetitCompiler; load.
>>> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitCompiler) perform: #'loadStable'.
>>>
>>> « Error : Name not found : Magritte-Tests-Pharo-Model »
>>>
>>> Can someone help me?
>>>
>>> I haven't tried in older images.
>>>
>>> Julien
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: PetitCompiler loading problem

Julien Delplanque-2
Hello,

Sorry for the late answer. I use the following script:

Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'JanKurs' project: 'PetitParser';
    configurationOf: #PetitCompiler; load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitCompiler) perform: #'loadDevelopment’.

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
http://juliendelplanque.be/phd.html