PetitParser Question

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi everybody,

We are a group of students working on Pillar, and we notice that the
Parser of Pillar is based on PetitParser Library. Then we want to know
more about PetitParser !?

Thanks,

Asbath

Re: PetitParser Question

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Asbath

there is a chapter on Pillar in deep into pharo or the next book.
You also have a chapter on the http://themoosebook.org

Stef

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Asbath via Pharo-users

> [...]

Re: PetitParser Question

Julien Delplanque-2
Hello,

I think this blogpost is a good place to start: https://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/petitparser-1

There is also the chapter about PetitParser in Deep Into Pharo: http://pharobooks.gforge.inria.fr/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng/latest/PetitParser.pdf

Cheers,

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille 1
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40