[PhD Student Position] Languages and IDEs for Robotics

[PhD Student Position] Languages and IDEs for Robotics

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi,

Ecole des Mines de Douai together with INRIA RMoD are seeking a PhD Student on the topic of programming languages and IDEs for Robotics (see description attached).
The position is for someone with a Master degree, and who is ready to move to France.

This work will contribute to a project where we plan to have a set of robots running in a shopping mall.
You can findout more about our recent works and experiments related to robotics on:
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/robotics

Regards,
Noury

smalltalkRoboticsPhD.pdf (88K) Download Attachment

Re: [PhD Student Position] Languages and IDEs for Robotics

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Mariano (thanks!) pointed an administrative point.
What is required is either a Master degree or an equivalent diploma (5 years in university).

Best,
Noury