Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

laurent laffont
Could we organize a Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint over IRC to resolve, kill, eleminate, eradicate, destroy remaining issues ? and learn together too.

I can do this next week from monday to wednesday evening (France time zone).

Laurent

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

Stéphane Ducasse
If there is internet connection where I will be hacking with alain we can participate :).

Stef

On Feb 14, 2011, at 10:01 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Could we organize a Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint over IRC to resolve, kill, eleminate, eradicate, destroy remaining issues ? and learn together too.
>
> I can do this next week from monday to wednesday evening (France time zone).
>
> Laurent

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

laurent laffont
Which day you prefer ?

Laurent

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
If there is internet connection where I will be hacking with alain we can participate :).

Stef

On Feb 14, 2011, at 10:01 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Could we organize a Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint over IRC to resolve, kill, eleminate, eradicate, destroy remaining issues ? and learn together too.
>
> I can do this next week from monday to wednesday evening (France time zone).
>
> Laurent

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

SergeStinckwich
Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

laurent laffont

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)

Laurent.

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

SergeStinckwich
No one seems to be motivated to have a virtual sprint to release Pharo 1.2 ?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:28 PM, laurent laffont
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
>

> http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
> Laurent.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Which day you prefer ?
>> > Laurent

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

Guillermo Polito
Next week?  I can join a llittle :).

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
>

> http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
> Laurent.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Which day you prefer ?
>> > Laurent

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

csrabak
Motivation is 100% available, but the time of day for this part of World is not amenable...

 wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
>  wrote:
>>
>> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
>

> http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
> Laurent.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>>  wrote:
>> > Which day you prefer ?
>> > Laurent

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

laurent laffont
Guillermo,

please subscribe on doodle: http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8 so we know when to join over IRC.

Laurent

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:25 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Motivation is 100% available, but the time of day for this part of World is not amenable...

Could you propose a time ?

Laurent.

 wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
>  wrote:
>>
>> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
>

> http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
> Laurent.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>>  wrote:
>> > Which day you prefer ?
>> > Laurent

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

csrabak
I've replied but the e-mail went only to Laurent due a mistake of mine, so again:

In order to have flexibility w.r.t. the time of day, I would suggest a Saturday.

In the workdays, due the timezone here, I could only attend if the interaction could happen from 8:00 to 11:00 UTC, or 22:00 to 24:00 UTC.

As an 'opportunistic' date, for you folks is not a Holiday, but next March eight and nine are good days in this country (and if you count the morning of Ash Wednesday, then I could keep in touch from 8:00 to 15:00 UTC).

Regards,

--
Cesar Rabak

wrote:

 > On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
>  wrote:
 >>
 >> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
 >
 >
 > http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
 > Laurent.
 >
 >>
 >> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>>  wrote:
 >> > Which day you prefer ?
 >> > Laurent

 >> --
 >> Serge Stinckwich
 >> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
 >> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
 >> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

 --
 Serge Stinckwich
 Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
 http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

laurent laffont
I've updated http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8 with IRC instructions.

Laurent

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Launch a doodle for a day long virtual sprint all over the world ;-)
>

> http://www.doodle.com/byvynpkmm87hc3x8
> Laurent.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM, laurent laffont
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Which day you prefer ?
>> > Laurent

>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
>> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
>> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich