Pharo-1.3-OneClick under Linux

Rene Paul Mages (ramix)
Dear all,

Under Linux/Debian Pharo-1.3-OneClick is running very well except
during a Test Runner action.

I have successfully executed a lot of test-actions with :

 - the System Browser
 - the Monticello Browser
 - the setting Browser
 - the help Browser
 - the Workspace
 - the Transcript
 - the save actions
 - the ProfSteph tutorial

Only one big issue during the following action :

 - the Test Runner : 9754 tests

          http://www.ffii.fr/ramix/pharo/TestRunner.png

The test process is not only stalled after 1465 passes but in fact Pharo crashs.
Three times I have repeated this kind of crash.

--
Best regards.
Rene Mages ( GnuPG_key 1024D/2CC455D9 )
http://sites.google.com/site/logiciellibre/pharo

Re: Pharo-1.3-OneClick under Linux

Igor Stasenko
there are known crash in test of huge memory allocation. we should
disable this test for a while :)

On 1 September 2011 03:13, Rene Mages (ramix) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Under Linux/Debian Pharo-1.3-OneClick is running very well except
> during a Test Runner action.
>
> I have successfully executed a lot of test-actions with :
>
>  - the System Browser
>  - the Monticello Browser
>  - the setting Browser
>  - the help Browser
>  - the Workspace
>  - the Transcript
>  - the save actions
>  - the ProfSteph tutorial
>
> Only one big issue during the following action :
>
>  - the Test Runner : 9754 tests
>
>          http://www.ffii.fr/ramix/pharo/TestRunner.png
>
> The test process is not only stalled after 1465 passes but in fact Pharo crashs.
> Three times I have repeated this kind of crash.
>
> --
> Best regards.
> Rene Mages ( GnuPG_key 1024D/2CC455D9 )
> http://sites.google.com/site/logiciellibre/pharo