Pharo 1.3 and JQueryWidgetBox

Glenn Swanlund
I'm trying to load JQueryWidgetBox using ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox-tbn.64 but it fails. I'm using a fresh Pharo 1.3 image (not one-click) on Windows with the following:

Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox';
   load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox) loadLatestVersion

Any  pointers?

Regards,
Glenn

Re: Pharo 1.3 and JQueryWidgetBox

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Glenn Swanlund <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to load JQueryWidgetBox using ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox-tbn.64 but it fails.

Attach PharoDebug.log

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Pharo 1.3 and JQueryWidgetBox

Glenn Swanlund
I was able to get it loaded on two different Windows boxes today - first time. Not sure what I did differently.

Thanks for your response Mariano.

Regards,
Glenn