Pharo 10th Anniversary

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:

  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/

Congratulation !

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo

Re: Pharo 10th Anniversary

SergeStinckwich
Congrats !!!

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 9:10 AM Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:

  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/

Congratulation !

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo
http://pharo.org
http://association.pharo.org
http://consortium.pharo.org

--
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (SU/IRD/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo 10th Anniversary

NorbertHartl
Happy saphire deprecation day!!!

Norbert

> Am 30.05.2018 um 10:10 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:
>
>  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/
>
> Congratulation !
>
> Sven
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> Proudly supporting Pharo
> http://pharo.org
> http://association.pharo.org
> http://consortium.pharo.org

Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo 10th Anniversary

Torsten Bergmann
Yes - we should be happy to have left behind ugly "saphire". It would have never
been our future - just look at it now. Not much progress till today - especially
compared to Pharo. ;)

And happy anniversary Pharo :)

Each day another little step - I'm impatient to see where Pharo will be in 2028
and especially in 2058 ...

Bye
T.

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018 um 15:14 Uhr
> Von: "Norbert Hartl" <[hidden email]>
> An: "Pharo Dev" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: "Pharo users users" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: [Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] Pharo 10th Anniversary
>
> Happy saphire deprecation day!!!
>
> Norbert
>
> > Am 30.05.2018 um 10:10 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:
> >
> >  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/
> >
> > Congratulation !
> >
> > Sven
> >
> > --
> > Sven Van Caekenberghe
> > Proudly supporting Pharo
> > http://pharo.org
> > http://association.pharo.org
> > http://consortium.pharo.org

Re: Pharo 10th Anniversary

Ben Coman

On 30 May 2018 at 16:10, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:

  https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/

Congratulation !

Happy birthday Pharo.

Good software takes 10 years...