Pharo 3.0 - GLORP and MySQL

Brad Selfridge
I'm fairly new to Pharo Smalltalk, have used VASmalltalk for 15+ years. I'm trying to get set up to access a MySql database. I've downloaded and installed ALL of the the GLORP files from SmalltalkHub on Sept. 14, 2014.  I had to "load version" because the "load" method encountered errors.

Anyway, when I try to connect to the database I get "messageNotUnderstood" error  when executing:

PharoDatabaseAccessor>>loginIfError: aBlock
    self log: 'Login'.
    self databaseDriver: self connectionClass new.
    self
        execute: [
            self databaseDriver connect: currentLogin.
            currentLogin secure
                ifTrue: [ currentLogin discardPassword ]
            ]
        ifError: aBlock.
    self log: 'Login finished'

Question: Does GLORP work with Pharo and MySql?

Thanks,

Brad Selfridge

Brad Selfridge