Pharo 5 on Raspberrypi 2 Howto

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Good day,
I need to install pharo in raspberrypi.
I try to install it, but I can not make the right combination of "sources" with "vm" and "image". I have runtime errors.
Please if you can tell me the best way to do it, thanks in advance.
I want to install it on Raspberrypi B + and Raspberrypi 2.

Oswall

Re: Pharo 5 on Raspberrypi 2 Howto

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,