Pharo 6

NorbertHartl
What happened to Pharo 6. Postponing is understandable while not dropping a note about it, is not.
What is the next best release date?

Or did I just miss something?

Norbert

Re: Pharo 6

Stephane Ducasse-3
We got instability with the jenkins server and we open a welcome window and this got unexpected side effect and pharodays arrived and we prefer to take the time and be cool and release one time instead of release and get problems and be forced to rerelease.
So we will probably release end of next week

Stef

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
What happened to Pharo 6. Postponing is understandable while not dropping a note about it, is not.
What is the next best release date?

Or did I just miss something?

Norbert

Re: Pharo 6

philippeback
Yeah, lots of red on the Jenkins and strange behavior on the ubuntu 16 linux it seems.

Any statuspage to know what is going on?

Phil