Pharo 64bits

jannik laval
Hi folks,

I would really like to put pharo64bit on the pharo forge.
We need people to work on it.

Does anybody know how I can put it on gforge ?

Cheers

Jannik

Re: Pharo 64bits

Damien Cassou
Hi Jannik

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Laval Jannik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would really like to put pharo64bit on the pharo forge.
> We need people to work on it.
>
> Does anybody know how I can put it on gforge ?

please try again. If it still doesn't work, contact me privately by IM or email.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Pharo 64bits

johnmci
I don't have a current V5 64bit VM for Squeak that is setup for running 64bit images.
The one out there doesn't work properly with cursor keys, and likely has the draw/crash bug,
also I've not built a FreeType2 plugin for a 64bit VM yet, so I can't say if that even works.

Maybe that will happen on the weekend.

However people can try the Squeak.5.0.0.b9.64*64.app and see what flies...

On 2010-01-11, at 11:33 PM, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I would really like to put pharo64bit on the pharo forge.
> We need people to work on it.
>
> Does anybody know how I can put it on gforge ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Jannik

John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882