Pharo 7.0.2 is starting to appear suspect to me

1 message Options

Pharo 7.0.2 is starting to appear suspect to me

Tim Mackinnon
I don’t know if others are using Pharo 7.0.2 in anger - I was previously using 7.0.1 - but I’m finding that having used it for a few hours now (doing things I’ve been doing for weeks in the older version) that its not as stable.

I used to be able to delete a hundred classes a few times a day (when doing some testing) and it didn’t blink - but 7.0.2 is now having announcement issues. I also keep getting the font problems much more frequently and I’ve had some strange lockups (which could be associated with the Mirage task switcher).

But anyway - I’m just calling it out…

Tim