Pharo 7.0 does not includes "Metacello support for GitFileTree metadata-less mode"

Pharo 7.0 does not includes "Metacello support for GitFileTree metadata-less mode"

Juraj Kubelka
Hi,

In the following email [1], Dale Henrichs explains that there was an update to support correctly GitFileTree metadata-less mode. While I can see the mentioned class MetacelloCypressBaselineProject in Pharo 6.1, I cannot find it in Pharo 7.0.

Is it supposed to include the Metacello update to Pharo 7.0 too?

Thanks!
Juraj

[1] http://forum.world.st/ANN-Metacello-support-for-GitFileTree-metadata-less-mode-td4906662.html

Re: Pharo 7.0 does not includes "Metacello support for GitFileTree metadata-less mode"

Stephane Ducasse-3
I do not know the detail but we will have metacello around for some
years so better have an updated version :)

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In the following email [1], Dale Henrichs explains that there was an update to support correctly GitFileTree metadata-less mode. While I can see the mentioned class MetacelloCypressBaselineProject in Pharo 6.1, I cannot find it in Pharo 7.0.
>
> Is it supposed to include the Metacello update to Pharo 7.0 too?
>
> Thanks!
> Juraj
>
> [1] http://forum.world.st/ANN-Metacello-support-for-GitFileTree-metadata-less-mode-td4906662.html

Re: Pharo 7.0 does not includes "Metacello support for GitFileTree metadata-less mode"

CyrilFerlicot
Le 20/02/2018 à 14:29, Juraj Kubelka a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> In the following email [1], Dale Henrichs explains that there was an update to support correctly GitFileTree metadata-less mode. While I can see the mentioned class MetacelloCypressBaselineProject in Pharo 6.1, I cannot find it in Pharo 7.0.
>
> Is it supposed to include the Metacello update to Pharo 7.0 too?
>
> Thanks!
> Juraj
>
> [1] http://forum.world.st/ANN-Metacello-support-for-GitFileTree-metadata-less-mode-td4906662.html

Hi!

This support is in this PR:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/950

It was not added in Pharo 7 during the last sync but was in Pharo 6.1.

I hope in the future we will depend on Metacello as a project during the
bootstrap instead of having the sources directly in the Pharo
repository. It will help but it needs work.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Le 25/02/2018 à 23:07, Cyril Ferlicot D. a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> This support is in this PR:
>
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/950
>
> It was not added in Pharo 7 during the last sync but was in Pharo 6.1.
>
> I hope in the future we will depend on Metacello as a project during the
> bootstrap instead of having the sources directly in the Pharo
> repository. It will help but it needs work.

Hi!

It is integrated. Can you check in the latest Pharo please?

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Pharo 7.0 does not includes "Metacello support for GitFileTree metadata-less mode"

Juraj Kubelka
Hi!

thank you, it works!

Juraj