Pharo 7 - RFB

Sanjay Minni
Where can I find RFB for Pharo 7

-----
---
Regards, Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Pharo 7 - RFB

Sanjay Minni
what is RFB used for ? and can I load it in Pharo 7.
I could not find any documentation anywhere

When migrating an earlier application (pharo 6.1 to 7.0)
RFB was loaded in the ConfigurationOfApplication,(in 6.1)
However in Pharo 7, I manually loaded the required packages and loading
seems complete without RFB so am trying to figure out what is RFB and what
was it used for (application loaded fine).

any inputs pls how to go about it
(off course I can try running and just see if anything crashes while running
but so many things may cause crashes and want to know before proceeding)

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Pharo 7 - RFB

Sanjay Minni
OK loaded RFB in pharo 7.0 Thru Monticello

is there any documentation somewhere

Sanjay Minni wrote

> what is RFB used for ? and can I load it in Pharo 7.
> I could not find any documentation anywhere
>
> When migrating an earlier application (pharo 6.1 to 7.0)
> RFB was loaded in the ConfigurationOfApplication,(in 6.1)
> However in Pharo 7, I manually loaded the required packages and loading
> seems complete without RFB so am trying to figure out what is RFB and what
> was it used for (application loaded fine).
>
> any inputs pls how to go about it
> (off course I can try running and just see if anything crashes while
> running
> but so many things may cause crashes and want to know before proceeding)
>

> -----
> cheers,
> Sanjay

-----
cheers,
Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Pharo 7 - RFB

Paul DeBruicker

http://www.samadhiweb.com/tags/VNC

Sanjay Minni wrote

> OK loaded RFB in pharo 7.0 Thru Monticello
>
> is there any documentation somewhere
>

> Sanjay Minni wrote
>> what is RFB used for ? and can I load it in Pharo 7.
>> I could not find any documentation anywhere
>>
>> When migrating an earlier application (pharo 6.1 to 7.0)
>> RFB was loaded in the ConfigurationOfApplication,(in 6.1)
>> However in Pharo 7, I manually loaded the required packages and loading
>> seems complete without RFB so am trying to figure out what is RFB and
>> what
>> was it used for (application loaded fine).
>>
>> any inputs pls how to go about it
>> (off course I can try running and just see if anything crashes while
>> running
>> but so many things may cause crashes and want to know before proceeding)
>>

>> -----
>> cheers,
>> Sanjay
>> --
>> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html
>

> -----
> cheers,
> Sanjay

Re: Pharo 7 - RFB

Peter Kenny
Sanjay

You may find more information at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFB_protocol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Network_Computing

Do you want to use 'remote access to graphical user interfaces'?  If not,
maybe you can ignore it.

Peter Kenny

> OK loaded RFB in pharo 7.0 Thru Monticello
>
> is there any documentation somewhere
>

> Sanjay Minni wrote
>> what is RFB used for ? and can I load it in Pharo 7.
>> I could not find any documentation anywhere
>>
>> When migrating an earlier application (pharo 6.1 to 7.0) RFB was
>> loaded in the ConfigurationOfApplication,(in 6.1) However in Pharo 7,
>> I manually loaded the required packages and loading seems complete
>> without RFB so am trying to figure out what is RFB and what was it
>> used for (application loaded fine).
>>
>> any inputs pls how to go about it
>> (off course I can try running and just see if anything crashes while
>> running but so many things may cause crashes and want to know before
>> proceeding)
>>

>> -----
>> cheers,
>> Sanjay