Pharo 7 Release Update

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

As reported (by Jonathan and checked by me), the launcher now creates an Pharo 7.0 images from version Pharo7.0.4 build: 172, commit: ecc855d. This build correctly loads the Zinc baseline !

This is very good news. Thanks again Pablo.

Now this version has to be released so that it is served by the ZeroConf tools (get.pharo.org), which is a manual process, IIUC.

Do we have to go to 7.0.5 ?

Can someone do the necessary steps please ?

Sven

Re: Pharo 7 Release Update

Sabine Manaa
I am happy about this, too. Thank you!

I just tested it with my config and can confirm that zinc loads correct.
But the other problem (I remember other had this, too) remains:

after loading, I have an empty debugger with "Instances of Process did not understand #isValid"
Anyone having this, too?
I can close this debugger and everything seems fine but I just want to report.

Sabine