Pharo 7 crashes on OSX when unsuspending laptop?

Pharo 7 crashes on OSX when unsuspending laptop? – I think I read someone else commenting on this, but I can’t find where I read it - but two days in a row now, I’ve had a fresh Pharo 7 image - dow...
Hi, Related issue: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2422 On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:55 PM Tim Mackinnon <tim@...> wrote: ...
Ok- I’ve attached my crash.dmp file to that issue - for others that got it, was it launched from the terminal? That’s been my use case 2 days in a...
On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 1:53 PM Tim Mackinnon <tim@...> wrote: > > Ok- I’ve attached my crash.dmp file to that issue - for others th...
It’s really bad for me - its just crashed again in an image that I loaded up when I reported this, this morning. Again it had been suspended over ...
Interestingly - I went further back in my terminal output and have found the crash from the day before - it looks quite similar: E.g. Proces...
Yes, I have suffered that time to time :( Esteban > On 12 Feb 2019, at 13:00, Tim Mackinnon <tim@...> wrote: > > Interesti...
Me too, but les frequent nowadays > On 12 Feb 2019, at 13:39, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> wrote: > > Yes, I have suffer...