Pharo 7 minimal or headless

BrunoBB
Hi,

How i can get a Pharo minimal or without IDE ?

Pharo Launcher has Pharo Minimal for Pharo 6 but there is none minimal for
Pharo 7.

regards,
bruno

PS:
right now checking:
https://github.com/svenvc/pharo-server-tools

Re: Pharo 7 minimal or headless

BrunoBB
Esteban,

Thanks ! / Gracias !

regards,
bruno

Re: Pharo 7 minimal or headless

BrunoBB
Hi Esteban,

I'm looking for Pharo 64 minimal (to use in Linux) but i can not find any at
http://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/

pharo-minimal.zip it seems a Pharo 32 image not sure if i can use these
files with a 64bit Pharo VM.

regards,
bruno

Re: Pharo 7 minimal or headless

Guillermo Polito
Hola Bruno,

The full archive of Pharo7 images is in http://files.pharo.org/image/70/.
There you'll find latest-minimal-[arch].zip for 64 and 32 bits.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 7:03 PM BrunoBB <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Esteban,

I'm looking for Pharo 64 minimal (to use in Linux) but i can not find any at
http://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/

pharo-minimal.zip it seems a Pharo 32 image not sure if i can use these
files with a 64bit Pharo VM.

regards,
bruno

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Pharo 7 minimal or headless

EstebanLM
Yeah, but do not use that place :)
The minimal for 64bits was missing in get-files (I forget to add them before), but now the like are there.

Esteban

On 9 May 2019, at 10:24, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hola Bruno,

The full archive of Pharo7 images is in http://files.pharo.org/image/70/.
There you'll find latest-minimal-[arch].zip for 64 and 32 bits.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 7:03 PM BrunoBB <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Esteban,

I'm looking for Pharo 64 minimal (to use in Linux) but i can not find any at
http://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/

pharo-minimal.zip it seems a Pharo 32 image not sure if i can use these
files with a 64bit Pharo VM.

regards,
bruno

Guille Polito