Pharo 8. Epicea seems to be turned off. how do I get it working again?

Pharo 8. Epicea seems to be turned off. how do I get it working again?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi-

I had an image lock up so I "Force quit" it from the apple menu.

When I check "Code Changes" its most recent changes are from 9 days ago.  My most recent save was a few hours ago & I was able to restore the missing code between the save & now by dropping the changes file in the image.

How do I double check and get epicea running again in this image?

Thanks

Re: Pharo 8. Epicea seems to be turned off. how do I get it working again?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Paul

I do not know.
This is the first time I hear that epicea blocks.
If you close your image and goes to changes you will be able to reopen
epicea and check your code.
At start up epicea just check if there was a new session but besides that there is nothing
different than opening it.

S.

On 30 May 2020, at 17:05, PAUL DEBRUICKER <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi-

I had an image lock up so I "Force quit" it from the apple menu.

When I check "Code Changes" its most recent changes are from 9 days ago.  My most recent save was a few hours ago & I was able to restore the missing code between the save & now by dropping the changes file in the image.

How do I double check and get epicea running again in this image?

Thanks

<Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 4.44.51 PM.png>

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Pharo 8. Epicea seems to be turned off. how do I get it working again?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi !

I just figured it out.

I must've ran

EpMonitor current disable

And forgot all about doing that.

Everything works how it should.  My fault.

Thanks

Stéphane Ducasse wrote