Pharo 9 64 + windows 10

Vitor Medina Cruz
Hello,

I tried to download Pharo 9 64bits and load latest repository on it. After loading, Iceberg says I have changes made to pharo (???)

image.png

But I changed nothing, I just loaded the pharo 9latest code on it using iceberg. I already tried to recalculate dirty packages. What is happening? How do I revert changes so that my image is the same as the repo?

Regards,
Vitor.

Re: Pharo 9 64 + windows 10

Vitor Medina Cruz
I find out that one can revert changes from the commit screen... So you must click in commit, select what you want to revert, revert it and cancel the commit operation...

Still no clue why those changes appeared there.

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 2:47 PM Vitor Medina Cruz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I tried to download Pharo 9 64bits and load latest repository on it. After loading, Iceberg says I have changes made to pharo (???)

image.png

But I changed nothing, I just loaded the pharo 9latest code on it using iceberg. I already tried to recalculate dirty packages. What is happening? How do I revert changes so that my image is the same as the repo?

Regards,
Vitor.

Re: Pharo 9 64 + windows 10

Guillermo Polito
Hi Vitor,

I think some of the slots rewrite code dynamically, that’s why the difference I think.
I’d say its harmless, so you can ignore the difference or revert it as you did.

I’d let someone more into Spec answer if this is really safe to do or no :)

Also, reverting can also be achieved by clicking on the “Discard all” button on the right of the packages toolbar:

Cheers,
Guille