Pharo Association: alone we have little power, but many we are strong

Pharo Association: alone we have little power, but many we are strong

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Just a point: Join the Pharo association because all together we can get some power.
For example, I would like that we brainstorm about what kind of effort the association
want to sponsor.
        - real headless image
        - other network protocols
        -…

So far we are 35 but I really dream about a moment where we will be much more.
If you find some value to Pharo and you want to encourage its evolution, this is simple.

Re: [Esug-list] Pharo Association: alone we have little power, but many we are strong

Igor Stasenko
On 19 January 2013 21:39, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Of course I forgot the most important
>         http://association.smalltalkhub.com

hmm..

this one:

http://association.pharo.org/

looks more correct to me.

perhaps one that you giving is for testing/developing?

> Stef
>
> On Jan 19, 2013, at 7:05 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> Just a point: Join the Pharo association because all together we can get some power.
>> For example, I would like that we brainstorm about what kind of effort the association
>> want to sponsor.
>>       - real headless image
>>       - other network protocols
>>       -…
>>
>> So far we are 35 but I really dream about a moment where we will be much more.
>> If you find some value to Pharo and you want to encourage its evolution, this is simple.
>>
>> Stef

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.