Pharo Association

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

We are happy to announce the Pharo User Association:

        http://association.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo User Association is to support Pharo development and
promotion.

There are two individual memberships

        - Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 40 Euros
        - Golden Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 99 Euros

You will get
        - reduction access to pharo conferences,
        - reduction for training and access to teaching material,
        - be part of the pharoAssociation-individual-members mailing-list,
        - an account at the pharo association web site.

This Association is complementary to the Pharo consortium managed by INRIA.
The Consortium is for entities  such as companies, research teams, or institutes.
For more information, see: http://www.pharo-project.org/community/consortium

The funds collected by the Association will be used in coordination with the Consortium
to support the development of Pharo.

                        The Pharo Board and Pharo Core Team.

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo Association

Tudor Girba-2
Great.

Just a note: I even want to pay. I just do not know how to do it. Perhaps this little piece of information should be available somewhere :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Nov 2012, at 14:51, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are happy to announce the Pharo User Association:
>
> http://association.pharo.org
>
> The goal of the Pharo User Association is to support Pharo development and
> promotion.
>
> There are two individual memberships
>
> - Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 40 Euros
> - Golden Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 99 Euros
>
> You will get
> - reduction access to pharo conferences,
> - reduction for training and access to teaching material,
> - be part of the pharoAssociation-individual-members mailing-list,
> - an account at the pharo association web site.
>
> This Association is complementary to the Pharo consortium managed by INRIA.
> The Consortium is for entities  such as companies, research teams, or institutes.
> For more information, see: http://www.pharo-project.org/community/consortium
>
> The funds collected by the Association will be used in coordination with the Consortium
> to support the development of Pharo.
>
> The Pharo Board and Pharo Core Team.

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

On Nov 15, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great.
>
> Just a note: I even want to pay. I just do not know how to do it. Perhaps this little piece of information should be available somewhere :)

-> add an account
-> there is a menu item then for that.

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Pharo-consortium] Pharo Association

Tudor Girba-2
I see. I tried that just now, but it hangs after I press sign up.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Nov 2012, at 16:12, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Great.
>>
>> Just a note: I even want to pay. I just do not know how to do it. Perhaps this little piece of information should be available somewhere :)
>>

> -> add an account
> -> there is a menu item then for that.
>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 15 Nov 2012, at 14:51, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are happy to announce the Pharo User Association:
>>>
>>> http://association.pharo.org
>>>
>>> The goal of the Pharo User Association is to support Pharo development and
>>> promotion.
>>>
>>> There are two individual memberships
>>>
>>> - Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 40 Euros
>>> - Golden Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 99 Euros
>>>
>>> You will get
>>> - reduction access to pharo conferences,
>>> - reduction for training and access to teaching material,
>>> - be part of the pharoAssociation-individual-members mailing-list,
>>> - an account at the pharo association web site.
>>>
>>> This Association is complementary to the Pharo consortium managed by INRIA.
>>> The Consortium is for entities  such as companies, research teams, or institutes.
>>> For more information, see: http://www.pharo-project.org/community/consortium
>>>
>>> The funds collected by the Association will be used in coordination with the Consortium
>>> to support the development of Pharo.
>>>
>>> The Pharo Board and Pharo Core Team.

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."
>>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo-consortium] Pharo Association

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I see. I tried that just now, but it hangs after I press sign up.

try again :-)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: [Pharo-project] [Pharo-consortium] Pharo Association

Tudor Girba-2
I did and it worked. So, it is safe for everyone else to do it, too :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo Association

S Krish

The print out, sign and sending the document is understood.

Where can I pay for individual members by credit card and where.

Can this also be done for bulk payment for multiple membership, if I can convince a few more locally

On Dec 3, 2012, at 8:02 AM, S Krish <[hidden email]> wrote:

The print out, sign and sending the document is understood.

Where can I pay for individual members by credit card and where.

Hello,

For individuals, the way to support Pharo is not the consortium (as Inria can not handle
small payments and especially no credit cards):

[...]

I have registered in this site.

There are two individual memberships

  • Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 40 Euros
  • Golden Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 99 Euros

where do I send this amount to online or is it any other mode.

On Dec 3, 2012, at 8:34 AM, S Krish <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have registered in this site.

There are two individual memberships

  • Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 40 Euros
  • Golden Individual Pharo Association Member: Yearly fee 99 Euros

where do I send this amount to online or is it any other mode.

There is a menu entry for paying that shows all the options