Pharo-Business: a new mailing-list

pharo4Stef@free.fr
Dear Pharoers and Smalltalkers from all over the world

We would really like to push business in our community and we believe that it is important to create a community around business questions.
We created a new mailing-list

The idea is to identify
        - potential market
        - missing technical solutions that we could build together
        - share technical assets from a business perspective (which frameworks for what).

We hope that you will like the idea and that more business can emerge!