Pharo By Example 2 Book - Assembled Files in PDF form.

Pharo By Example 2 Book - Assembled Files in PDF form.

philippeback
Hi all,

I struggled with the fact that the PBE2 book was in tex format and not
all chapters were together in a single PDF.

So, I ran the scripts in order to get a version with all the parts put together.

This should be made into a Jenkins job I think so that we can have the
PBE2 and other books in PDF form for easier dissemination.

Here is the current assembly:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8pesgxsovy61k5/PBE2-Assembled-20130213.pdf

412 pages of Pharo explanations. How lovely!

Enjoy,

Phil

Re: Pharo By Example 2 Book - Assembled Files in PDF form.

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This should be made into a Jenkins job I think so that we can have the
> PBE2 and other books in PDF form for easier dissemination.

you are right. Here is one:

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/DeepIntoPharo/

the only missing piece is the automated upload to GForge
(http://pharobooks.gforge.inria.fr/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng/). I'm
working on it.

--
Damien Cassou