Pharo Catalog Submission

Evan Donahue
Hi,

I have just finished making a BaselineOf and ConfigurationOf for submitting my github-based project to the Pharo catalog.

If my ConfigurationOf is with my code on github (via Iceberg), what Metacello command should I run to test that it works correctly before submitting to the catalog (to fetch the ConfigurationOf and then load it)?

Thanks,
Evan

Re: Pharo Catalog Submission

Stephane Ducasse-3
Here is what cyril replied to me once

"Classic smalltalkhub"

Metacello new

smalltalkhubUser: 'KevinLanvin' project: 'MaterialDesignLite'; "Same
as: http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/KevinLanvin/MaterialDesignLite/main "

configuration: 'MaterialDesignLite';

version: #development;

load.

"Classic github"

Metacello new

githubUser: 'DuneSt' project: 'MaterialDesignLite' commitish:
'development' "SHA/BranchName/Tag" path: 'src'; "Same as:
'github://DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite:development/src'"

baseline: 'MaterialDesignLite';

load.

"With groups"

Metacello new

githubUser: 'DuneSt' project: 'MaterialDesignLite' commitish:
'development' path: 'src';

baseline: 'MaterialDesignLite';

loads: 'default'.

Metacello new

githubUser: 'DuneSt' project: 'MaterialDesignLite' commitish:
'development' path: 'src';

baseline: 'MaterialDesignLite';

loads: #('default' 'colors').

"In case of conflict"

Metacello new

githubUser: 'DuneSt' project: 'MaterialDesignLite' commitish:
'development' path: 'src';

baseline: 'MaterialDesignLite';

onWarningLog; "Option to log warning instead of raising a UI element
requiring user interaction"

onConflictUseIncoming; "Can be #onConflictUseOutgoing or #onConflict:"

load.