Pharo Catalog tags

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

Does anyone know why Grease does not show ‘Pharo6’ tag in the Pharo catalog browser?
Seaside3 does…

I don’t know what needs to be done for that..

cheers
Johan

Re: Pharo Catalog tags

NorbertHartl
It appears for pharo6 if the ConfigurationOf is put in the MetaRepoForPharo6. On the next day it should appear because the catalog process runs at midnight

Norbert