Pharo Consortium Important Documents and Request for Feedback

1 message Options

Pharo Consortium Important Documents and Request for Feedback

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear Pharo Friends and Supporters

We worked a lot with INRIA lawyers and tried a lot of different scenarios. We arrived to a setup that make sense
now we would like to get your input. Please have a look at the following powerpoint presentation and feel free to comment!

We provide some sketches for the consortium fees and benefits for you. But we need your input!
If you are not in the mailing-list: send us a mail to [hidden email].

Remember that what we want to achieve is to be able to pay one (or more) full time engineer to help us improving
our system and making that our future is bright.

Since it may be difficult to follow closely our vision, dreams and current development efforts you can read the Pharo vision document.

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30436/PHARO-ENG-V4.2.pdf

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30434/PharoVision.pdf

The Pharo Team

                        Remember: The best way to predict the future is to invent it. A. Kay
                        And we want to do it :)