Pharo Days 2016 @ end of next week

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Much can be said about what happened this week

but basically most people are just very, very sad

An international community working together on open source software as a common good that can benefit anyone anywhere is one of those things that can make a difference, that can show how living together should be.

The Pharo Days 2016 take place at the end of next week, as planned. We already have 25 confirmed registrations. Please consider joining us. Registrations close at the beginning of next week (Tuesday March 29th, midnight). We urge you to please register as soon as possible.

We hope to see you all soon !

The Pharo Board

Re: [Pharo-dev] Pharo Days 2016 @ end of next week

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 24 Mar 2016, at 11:08, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 24-03-16 10:46, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
>> Much can be said about what happened this week
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
>>
>> but basically most people are just very, very sad
> Indeed
>
>> The Pharo Days 2016 take place at the end of next week, as planned. We already
>> have 25 confirmed registrations. Please consider joining us. Registrations close
>> at the beginning of next week (Tuesday March 29th, midnight). We urge you to
>> please register as soon as possible.
>>

> Payment doesn't work from the Netherlands.  It tries to force me to create a
> paypal account.

I believe that is indeed the only option (although, I thought at least, that you do not really have to create an account, that you can do just a payment through them, but that option is probably well hidden, or maybe gone).

If you really want to pay another way, just opt for the invoice/pay afterwards option, and I'll send you an invoice and you can then pay by bank transfer.

Sven