Pharo Download Page needs update

Stefan Marr-3
Hi:

Was just trying to download the latest image via [1].
However, the linked latest.zip does not contain the new .sources file.
And it looks like it hasn't been part of the zip. So, would be good if the download page could link to it.

Meanwhile, I took it from the all-in-one.

Thanks
Stefan

[1] http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/beta-2-0

--
Stefan Marr
Software Languages Lab
Fax:   +32 2 629 3525

Re: Pharo Download Page needs update

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 14, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Stefan Marr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Was just trying to download the latest image via [1].
> However, the linked latest.zip does not contain the new .sources file.
> And it looks like it hasn't been part of the zip. So, would be good if the download page could link to it.
>
> Meanwhile, I took it from the all-in-one.

Yes, we put it close to the VM… and I think it's not working. People don't understand it.

We should just put it in the zip file of the image (1.4, too).

        Marcus