Pharo Dynamic play with Morphic UI Construction videos..

Pharo Dynamic play with Morphic UI Construction videos..

S Krish
Great fun playing with and building a moderately complex beginners UI.

 http://picasaweb.google.com/skrishnamachari/Pharo_Dynamic_UI

Builds up over the 5 videos to move from simple forms to complex form
and a runtime integration instantly...

 Borrowing from Bret Taylor's .. dynamic UI construction, not that
jazz, but the overall feel is the same responsive just in time UI
construction feedback cycle..

 I guess time to rest my dirty hack hat, and don a professional one to
deliver the promise of updated framework that does this, within the
next week or two max...

Re: Pharo Dynamic play with Morphic UI Construction videos..

S Krish
Obliged for comments.. as I turn in towards formal effort in this direction.

* The major focus is on dynamic, real time update/ feedback on Morphic UI construction, which is lot better than UI Builders.
* Customized Browser that enables the real time feedback loop, construction of MVP/MVC classes that are default when required.

PS:
As Igor pointed out now the tree view browser does have intelligent full width detection.. and uses when resized / expanded the whole available width.