Pharo - GSOC 2021

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

great news I want to share with you: Pharo has been selected to be part of GSOC 2021

Thank you to the great team of admins for making this happen: Oleksandr Zaitsev, Gordana Rakic and Juan Pablo Sandoval Alcocer !

We will send updates soon on the student selection process soon.
Regards,

Re: Pharo - GSOC 2021

Esteban Lorenzano
Super !
Thank you very much to all people working to make it possible !

Esteban

Regards,

Regards,

Re: [Pharo-users] Pharo - GSOC 2021

SergeStinckwich
Yes accepted as an organization.
The Pharo GSOC admins will provide more details soon.

​h​
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

Regards,

Re: Pharo - GSOC 2021

askoh
Administrator
Congratulations indeed.

Is there a mailing list to get on to be informed about Pharo GSOC 2021.
I have a project at
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-project-proposals/blob/master/Topics.st
but I haven't received any announcements from organizers. Please advise.

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh