Pharo GemTools2.4 image and Seaside 2.8

dario trussardi
Hi All,

i'm new to Pharo.

I begin with GemtTolls 2.4 based on Pharo.

I work to port some code development with Squeak2.3 ( Seaside Magritte ) to Gemstone.

I load  in the GemTools2.4 image

            DynamicBinding .47
            KomServices    .19
            KomHttpServer .47

    and  Seaside2.8a1 .586.

When from www i request the seaside page,  it's answered ok by the system.

After when open some other link seaside  page,
         if it have submit button it not answer well.

The scriptaculous page d'ont work fine.

I can solve this problem?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario

Re: Pharo GemTools2.4 image and Seaside 2.8

Stéphane Ducasse
dario

pay attention that pharo is stable but it is not even in beta phase.

Stef