Pharo Group for System Browser

1 message Options

Pharo Group for System Browser

dario trussardi
Ciao,

        i work with Pharo 4.0 and with the relative  System Browser.

        My goal is to define a group where i add all definition:

          Package ( CMD n-e-p )
                Class ( CMD n-e-c )
                Protocol ( CMD n--e-t ????? )
          Method (  CMD n-e-m )

         relative to a specific problematic ( when i development - management it ).

        Into Pharo 4.0 this command works with some problem ( they do not always work as you expect )

        I do some test with the Pharo 6.1 and seems that the group handle only the Package reference add.

        Anyone can give me directions about it?

        How i can 'group' some reference ( Package - Class - Method ) into the System Browser to have control

        to all the method relative a specific problematic ?

         I forget something?

        Thanks,

                Dario