Pharo Image with Seaside dies without any clues

1 message Options

Pharo Image with Seaside dies without any clues

sergio_101

Hi, all.

My seaside image seems to run for an indeterminate amount of time here and there, then just stops running without writing to PharoDebug. How do I  go about debugging the application crash? Is there another log somewhere?

It looks like there are other (path) issues when the the image starts up, though..

the initial error log looks like:

I’m not sure these errors are related to the image just randomly crashing here and there.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio