Pharo Images before 1.0

oscar
Hi guys,

    I was wondering where I can find/download versions of pharo images below 1.0 ?

Why I need this? Because I have a compilation of Smalltalk projects that are from Dic-2009, and I need to load/run them.

Cheers.

Re: Pharo Images before 1.0

Max Leske
There are no pre 1.0 releases AFAIK.
Have you tried Squeak 3.9 / 4.x ? Pharo is a fork from Squeak and if you're code is that old then the codebase of Squeak 3.9 is similar in most respects.

Cheers,
Max

On 20.11.2012, at 14:07, Oscar E A Callaú <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
>    I was wondering where I can find/download versions of pharo images below 1.0 ?
>
> Why I need this? Because I have a compilation of Smalltalk projects that are from Dic-2009, and I need to load/run them.
>
> Cheers.

Re: Pharo Images before 1.0

Camillo Bruni-3
you will find the oldest files here:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299

otherwise a complete list here >= 1.0:

http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/image/

On 2012-11-20, at 10:18, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There are no pre 1.0 releases AFAIK.
> Have you tried Squeak 3.9 / 4.x ? Pharo is a fork from Squeak and if you're code is that old then the codebase of Squeak 3.9 is similar in most respects.

yes

> Cheers,
> Max
>
> On 20.11.2012, at 14:07, Oscar E A Callaú <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>>   I was wondering where I can find/download versions of pharo images below 1.0 ?
>>
>> Why I need this? Because I have a compilation of Smalltalk projects that are from Dic-2009, and I need to load/run them.
>>
>> Cheers.

Re: Pharo Images before 1.0

oscar
Thanks, Here: