Pharo Inbox Link pointing to Pharo40 Inbox still

Pharo Inbox Link pointing to Pharo40 Inbox still

NorbertHartl
On

in "Prerequisites" the "Pharo Inbox" link points to the pharo40inbox instead of pharo50inbox.

Norbert

Re: Pharo Inbox Link pointing to Pharo40 Inbox still

Sergio Fedi
Ah, that's why I commited my changes to version 4

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
OnĀ

in "Prerequisites" the "Pharo Inbox" link points to the pharo40inbox instead of pharo50inbox.

Norbert

Re: Pharo Inbox Link pointing to Pharo40 Inbox still

CyrilFerlicot
I corrected it.

--
Cheers