Pharo Launcher endless loop opening debuggers in Pharo 6.1

bpi

Pharo Launcher endless loop opening debuggers in Pharo 6.1

bpi
I ran into an annoying problem using the latest Pharo 6.1 (stable) from Pharo Launcher. I am on macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Pharo Launcher
2. Create new Pharo 6.1 (stable) image from the official distributions, named Test
3. Launch the Test image
4. Open a File Browser
5. Right click on the selected Test directory in the left file tree pane.
6. Debuggers start opening on KeyNotFound: key #arg4 not found in Dictionary
7. Image hangs

Interestingly the problem does not happen if I create the image using „curl get.pharo.org | bash“ and start it with „./pharo-ui Pharo.image“ although About Pharo shows the same information:
Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60523

Can someone please confirm the bug?

Bernhard

Re: Pharo Launcher endless loop opening debuggers in Pharo 6.1

demarey
Hi,

I cannot reproduce this bug.
Do you have the log or the stack trace?

bpi

Re: Pharo Launcher endless loop opening debuggers in Pharo 6.1

bpi
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for looking into this. Here you go:

Bernhard

> Am 04.12.2017 um 10:54 schrieb Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I cannot reproduce this bug.
> Do you have the log or the stack trace?
>
>> Le 2 déc. 2017 à 14:51, Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> I ran into an annoying problem using the latest Pharo 6.1 (stable) from Pharo Launcher. I am on macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6.
>>
>> Steps to reproduce:
>> 1. Open Pharo Launcher
>> 2. Create new Pharo 6.1 (stable) image from the official distributions, named Test
>> 3. Launch the Test image
>> 4. Open a File Browser
>> 5. Right click on the selected Test directory in the left file tree pane.
>> 6. Debuggers start opening on KeyNotFound: key #arg4 not found in Dictionary
>> 7. Image hangs
>>
>> Interestingly the problem does not happen if I create the image using „curl get.pharo.org | bash“ and start it with „./pharo-ui Pharo.image“ although About Pharo shows the same information:
>> Pharo 6.0
>> Latest update: #60523
>>
>> Can someone please confirm the bug?
>>
>> Bernhard

PharoDebug.log (588K) Download Attachment