Pharo Launcher multiplicated PhLDeploymentScript

Pharo Launcher multiplicated PhLDeploymentScript

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I've noticed that when I save Pharo Launcher image (ctrl+shift+s), because I was changing something, then PhLDeploymentScript is added to the the startup classes list.

PhLStartupManager startUpClasses "a SortedCollection(PhLDirectoryBasedImageRepository PhLSettingBrowser PhLDeploymentScript PhLDeploymentScript ...(atm 34x)... PhLDeploymentScript)"

PhLStartupManager startUpClasses asSet "a Set(PhLDirectoryBasedImageRepository PhLDeploymentScript PhLSettingBrowser)"

I didn't notice any impact on functionality or speed (although for some reason there is a significant delay between clicking on the PhL icon and the image opening), but nevertheless it probably should be deduplicated.

Thanks.

Peter

Re: Pharo Launcher multiplicated PhLDeploymentScript

Peter Uhnak
PhLStartupManager class>>addToLauncherStartUpList: aClass
self startUpClasses addIfNotPresent: aClass

seems to be enough.

Peter