Pharo Launcher on MacOS Catalina?

Michael Rueger
Happy Holidays!

Hope nobody is working ;-)

Just downloaded the Pharo launcher from the Pharo web site and get the attached error.

MacOS Catalina

Seems Apple has been busy inflicting more pain on developers?

Cheers

Michael

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 11.28.27 PM.png (96K) Download Attachment

On 31/12/19 5:28 AM, James Foster wrote:
> https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/open-a-mac-app-from-an-unidentified-developer-mh40616/mac

thanks for the link, didn't know about just using the open shortcut!

I basically knew how to deal with the unknown developer problem, I guess the wording in the dialog about malicious code
got me confused or thinking they introduced even more hurdles in Catalina...

Cheers

Michael