Pharo-Launcher - settings change are missed

Pharo-Launcher - settings change are missed

Maximiliano Taborda
Hi people,
I think I have a problem with pharo-launcher. Today I installed pharo for ubuntu, from ppa, and I want to change some of the settings.
But, when I change the settings (and press enter) and then close the launcher and open it again, the settings appear again with defaults values (the changes I made are missed). What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks! Regards,
Maxi

Maxi

Re: Pharo-Launcher - settings change are missed

Ben Coman

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

You have to press the save button in the preferences pane

I can't see that.  Do you mean <Export Settings> ? That sounds different to a save - that is, it seems like its for transferring settings away to another installation.  If it does save, then perhaps it should be renamed <Save Settings>.
cheers -ben