classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pharo-Launcher - settings change are missed

Maximiliano Taborda
Hi people,
I think I have a problem with pharo-launcher. Today I installed pharo for ubuntu, from ppa, and I want to change some of the settings.
But, when I change the settings (and press enter) and then close the launcher and open it again, the settings appear again with defaults values (the changes I made are missed). What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks! Regards,
Maxi

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Pharo-Launcher - settings change are missed

Damien Cassou

You have to press the save button in the preferences pane

On Mar 5, 2015 2:39 PM, "Maximiliano Taborda" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi people,
I think I have a problem with pharo-launcher. Today I installed pharo for ubuntu, from ppa, and I want to change some of the settings.
But, when I change the settings (and press enter) and then close the launcher and open it again, the settings appear again with defaults values (the changes I made are missed). What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks! Regards,
Maxi

Reply | Threaded
|

Maximiliano Taborda
Thanks for your answer Damien, but there is not a save button in the version installed from ppa repository, at least not in the version for ubutnu 14.04. I just realized that the button Export Settings do that job.

Regards,
Maxi

2015-03-06 10:57 GMT-03:00 Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

Hi people,

Thanks! Regards,
Maxi

Reply | Threaded
|

Ben Coman
In reply to this post by Damien Cassou

Hi people,

Thanks! Regards,
Maxi

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

I can't see that.  Do you mean <Export Settings> ? That sounds different to a save - that is, it seems like its for transferring settings away to another installation.  If it does save, then perhaps it should be renamed <Save Settings>.
cheers -ben