Pharo Launcher ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

So I finally started using Pharo Launcher (yes I know, too late) and it is really great !

Where is the documentation for it ?

Why is it not mentioned on the main download page ?

Where is its landing page, quick reference, 1-2-3 getting started web page ?

I went via http://files.pharo.org/platform/launcher/ but that is highly technical and certainly not for first time users.

We have to promote this better.

Sven

Re: Pharo Launcher ?