Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

just to tell you that next week I will give a lecture at ENIS at tunis.
3 full days of Pharo and advanced design.

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks a lot for the effort of promoting and spreading Pharo!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Innovation comes in the least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Stephane Ducasse-3
You are welcome.
Next month I will give a lecture in serbia then in April in Algeria.

Stef

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the effort of promoting and spreading Pharo!
>
> Doru
>

>> On Jan 13, 2018, at 1:36 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> just to tell you that next week I will give a lecture at ENIS at tunis.
>> 3 full days of Pharo and advanced design.
>>
>> Stef
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Innovation comes in the least expected form.
> That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Stephane Ducasse-3
And probably another one in Italy but to be confirmed.
We got 2200 participants to the pharo mooc.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Stephane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> You are welcome.
> Next month I will give a lecture in serbia then in April in Algeria.
>
> Stef
>
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks a lot for the effort of promoting and spreading Pharo!
>>
>> Doru
>>

>>> On Jan 13, 2018, at 1:36 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> just to tell you that next week I will give a lecture at ENIS at tunis.
>>> 3 full days of Pharo and advanced design.
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Innovation comes in the least expected form.
>> That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Ben Coman

On 13 January 2018 at 21:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
And probably another one in Italy but to be confirmed.
We got 2200 participants to the pharo mooc.

Wow!  Nice to hear this news.  I don't know how this compares to other moocs,
but it certainly helps spread the word.

cheers -ben

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 13 Jan 2018, at 14:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> And probably another one in Italy but to be confirmed.
> We got 2200 participants to the pharo mooc.

Great numbers, great work !

> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Stephane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> You are welcome.
>> Next month I will give a lecture in serbia then in April in Algeria.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thanks a lot for the effort of promoting and spreading Pharo!
>>>
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>> www.feenk.com
>>>
>>> "Innovation comes in the least expected form.
>>> That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Stephane Ducasse-3
Python mooc attract more around 9000 when we attracted 3200.
Now I feel sometimes alone with luc in our endeavor. Anyway should not
think and continue.

Stef

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:49 PM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 13 January 2018 at 21:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> And probably another one in Italy but to be confirmed.
>> We got 2200 participants to the pharo mooc.
>

> Wow!  Nice to hear this news.  I don't know how this compares to other
> moocs,
> but it certainly helps spread the word.
>
> cheers -ben

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Ben Coman
Thanks for the figures.  I would say that getting 1/3 attendees of Python
is really *very* good compared to its market size.

cheers -ben

On 13 January 2018 at 23:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Python mooc attract more around 9000 when we attracted 3200.
> Now I feel sometimes alone with luc in our endeavor. Anyway should not
> think and continue.
>
> Stef
>
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:49 PM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On 13 January 2018 at 21:21, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> And probably another one in Italy but to be confirmed.
>>> We got 2200 participants to the pharo mooc.
>>

>> Wow!  Nice to hear this news.  I don't know how this compares to other
>> moocs,
>> but it certainly helps spread the word.
>>
>> cheers -ben

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

SergeStinckwich
Thank you Stéphane for your continued effort to do Pharo lectures all around the world.
I try do to the same in Cameroon.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

just to tell you that next week I will give a lecture at ENIS at tunis.
3 full days of Pharo and advanced design.

Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Pharo Lecture at Tunis next week

Stephane Ducasse-3
Go go go Serge.
Now one teacher followed the lecture and loved it. So I will do another one. :)
You know the story. How to create a win win situation.

Stef