Pharo MOOC 7.0 image

eftomi
Did someone compile a 7.0 MOOC image yet? Seaside is easy to load, however I
got stuck with various packages of Bootstrap / Magritte. When I try to load
these either through Metacello, Catalog Browser and through Iceberg there's
no success. Catalog Browser usually gives an error message in the status
area.

QCMagritte seems quite useful and is marked as 7.0 compatible in Catalog
Browser. The procedure on Github:

Metacello new
  githubUser: 'Afibre' project: 'QCMagritte' commitish: 'master' path:
'src';
  baseline: 'QCMagritte';
  load.

runs ok, however the majority of Seaside tests are then yellow, some red.

As you see, I'm mostly interested in web development :-)

Re: Pharo MOOC 7.0 image

eftomi
OK, I successfully loaded Seaside, Bootstrap and Magritte into Pharo 7.0.1
(32 and 64 bit) on Win10.

If anybody needs the 'how-to', here's what I did:
- Install stable version of Magritte3 from Catalog Browser (marked as Pharo
7.0 compatible)
- Install stable version of Bootstrap from Catalog Browser (marked as Pharo
7.0 compatible)

Bootstrap project includes Seaside and it takes a couple of minutes to load.
The load order - firstly Magritte3 and then Bootstrap - is important,
otherwise I am getting this error:

ConfigurationOfMagritte3...MetacelloConflictingProjectError: Load Conflict
between existing BaselineOfGrease [baseline] from
github://SeasideSt/Grease:master/repository and ConfigurationOfGrease
release1.2 from
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main

Sometimes, the Bootstrap / Seaside project leads to an error message from
Iceberg saying that the path/file name is too long.