Pharo Mars still not working on Ubuntu

kmo

Pharo Mars still not working on Ubuntu

kmo
I see that the Pharo-Mars code has recently been split into two projects.
Unfortunately this has still not fixed the problem with Ubuntu. It is still
totally impossible to run pharo mars on ubuntu.

Now just loading the GTK-bindings package into ubuntu causes a segfault.
This is actually going backwards - at least you used to be able to load the
code into pharo, even though it crashed if you tried to use it.

i flagged this up in May. I'm beginning to think I'll be dead before I see
Ubuntu running Pharo-Mars.

kmo

Re: Pharo Mars still not working on Ubuntu

kmo
Mars now loads on Ubuntu but crashes with illegal instruction when you
attempt to use it. Back to where we were in late July.