Pharo Memcached client

1 message Options

Pharo Memcached client

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

I copied the (Pharo) Memcached client to https://github.com/svenvc/memcached where is lives in Tonel format with a Baseline and a working Travis CI build against an actual memcached server in the worker.

More about memcached

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memcached
- http://memcached.org

Acknowledgements

The original project can be found at http://www.squeaksource.com/memcached.html

As far as I can see it was written by Philippe Marschall and Ramon Leon. I ported the codebase to Pharo. This repository is a recent copy with some cleanups.

I intend to maintain this as I need it myself. The codebase should still maintain its original portability (minus the meta info, possibly).

Sven