Pharo Mission Statement (http://www.pharo-project.org/home)

pdavidow
You might classify this as nit-picking, but I think the second-to-last
word should be deleted:

Mission
Pharo's goal is to deliver a clean, innovative, free open-source
Smalltalk-inspired environment. By providing a stable and small core
system, excellent dev tools, and maintained releases, Pharo is an
attractive platform to build and deploy mission critical Smalltalk
applications.

Re: Pharo Mission Statement (http://www.pharo-project.org/home)

Marcus Denker-4

On 24 Nov 2013, at 23:08, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You might classify this as nit-picking, but I think the second-to-last
> word should be deleted:
>
> Mission
> Pharo's goal is to deliver a clean, innovative, free open-source
> Smalltalk-inspired environment. By providing a stable and small core
> system, excellent dev tools, and maintained releases, Pharo is an
> attractive platform to build and deploy mission critical Smalltalk
> applications.

fixed.