[Pharo Mooc] Change colors of test results

[Pharo Mooc] Change colors of test results

sergio_101
Hey, all..

I am taking the Pharo Mooc, and was wondering:

is there any way to change the color next to the test method name?

I am colorblind, and I can’t tell the different between green and yellow.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x69B08F58923AB3A2
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
https://sergio101.com
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: [Pharo Mooc] Change colors of test results

hogoww

Hi,

Those buttons are created in ClyTestResultProperty >> createIcon.
They rely on the icons founds in Smalltalk ui icon.
I didn't find a nice way to modify it radically so you can see the difference.

So here's a bad way :D
(Smalltalk ui icon iconNamed: #testGreenIcon) becomeForward:  (Smalltalk ui icon iconNamed: #testGreenIcon) darker darker.
(Smalltalk ui icon iconNamed: #testYellowIcon) becomeForward:  (Smalltalk ui icon iconNamed: #testYellowIcon) dimmed dimmed.
(Note that if you execute it several times, it will be darker and darker until you get a black icon!)

The only other way I found would be to recreate the object, but I'm not comfortable enough with UI stuff to help you more than that :/

Pierre