[Pharo Project] Installer / Installer Monticello

[Pharo Project] Installer / Installer Monticello

Manzanos

 I found some bugs in Installer and InstallerMonticello packages. Is this the    properly forum to report them?
  If not, sorry for bother you.

 InstallerMonticello >>mcDetectFileBlock:
   The detection is made with #beginsWith:, but if you have two different    packages which begins with the same string, it would detect a wrong package.
   Reeplaced by #copyUpToLast: $-

  InstallerMonticello >>mcSortFileBlock
   If the file has no number (it could happen, yes, and it happened to me with   a file create by MonticelloConfiguration, which I didn't remember it  existed) the files collection is sorted wrongly, since #asInteger will   answer nil.
   Replaced #asInteger by #asNumber
   I made other modifications, but I'm not sure they are part of the developing     plan of the package.
   Errors are logued only with an output on the Transcript, so it's very
   difficult to separate errors form manu other messages shown there.
   I add a #logErr: method which adds the string to a new instance variable in.

I attached the package.

Installer-Core-nm.344.mcz (91K) Download Attachment

Re: [Pharo Project] Installer / Installer Monticello

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks Norberto.
May be you can publish your fixes directly to the installer repository
We use Gofer to script MC. Give a try because this is good. Did you have a look at it?

Stef