[Pharo-Project] Monticello package corrupted

[Pharo-Project] Monticello package corrupted

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 I'm moving code from Pharo to GLASS using Monticello, but in some
packages the code that is read by GLASS is not correct, it has 0s in
it. For example, instead of 'to' it has 't   o   ' (where spaces are
zeros)
 If I try to unzip the monticello package, I get a CRC error on the
source file...
 Does anybody heard about this error before?

 Thanks,
 Hernan.

Re: [Pharo-Project] Monticello package corrupted

Stéphane Ducasse
no this is strange.
May be a widestrign problem

stef