Pharo-Project mailing list digest

fstephany
Hi,

If you don't follow the Pharo-Project mailing list because of its high
traffic, you are maybe interested in a digest of the past week. You can
find one here:

Please tell me if you have any remarks/demands/critics :)

See you next week,
Francois

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

Geert Claes
Administrator
Not that it probably matters that much, but I just wanted to rectify that the Pharo Smalltalk group on LinkedIn was created by Stef .... I simply added the Pharo logo and started promoting it today .... 82 members and counting now :)

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

Janko Mivšek
Hi Francois,

Nice work, very needed!

What if you post entire contents always here too? Some of us are lazy to
click those Url links .. :)

Also put your blog on http://planet.smalltalk.org so that a whole
Smalltalk community will see what is happening on Pharo front.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

DougEdmunds
If you want to read the content, go to http://forum.world.st/ under Pharo> Pharo Smalltalk.

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

fstephany
Post updated, thanks !

> Not that it probably matters that much, but I just wanted to rectify that the
> Pharo Smalltalk group on LinkedIn was created by Stef .... I simply added
> the Pharo logo and started promoting it today .... 82 members and counting
> now :)

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

fstephany
Thanks Janko,

> What if you post entire contents always here too? Some of us are lazy to
> click those Url links .. :)

Good Idea. It will be done for the next week digest.

Yep !

Re: Pharo-Project mailing list digest

Geert Claes
Administrator
DougEdmunds wrote
If you want to read the content, go to http://forum.world.st/ under Pharo> Pharo Smalltalk.
There is now also a shorter link: pharo.forum.world.st