Pharo Site showing Error 502 - Bad gateway

Pharo Site showing Error 502 - Bad gateway

Tim Mackinnon

Hi guys - just noticed the Pharo site is showing:

Error 502 Ray ID: 35488f38618f69ef • 2017-04-24 11:00:32 UTC

Bad gateway

Looks like some cloudflare configuration issue? But it also means the Pharo days page is not available.

I also noticed the Pharo site isn’t serving with https as well? Given how easy it is to get a free cert - should this be changed as well?

Tim

Re: Pharo Site showing Error 502 - Bad gateway

philippeback
And if you are a new user, you do not want that.

Yes, it happens.

Especially in schools that do not update their software.

Phil

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Schools is a good point - I guess it would be useful to know if our friends in education suffer this.  Certainly there is a big push to get everything on https (which google is aggressively pushing) - which is why Let’s Encrypt has gained such traction.

Anyway I leave it to those in the know to advise. I just think the Cert warning in browsers looks unprofessional and old but I agree its a balance.

Tim